Purchased this case fom Sweetjack thinking it was the otterbox defender case and waited 4 weeks for a piece of *** plastic case....only received one case in an envelope.Looks like a child made this case.

Not worth a dollar never mind 15 dollars each.

I did receive a refund from Sweetjack and pleased with that but this company should be reported to the BBB.....what junk!!!!!!Ordered from Sweetjack before but will definitely read the fine lines in the future....this company should not be in business and should really be reported....they don't e en pick up their phones when I called...

Had an Experience with LiveItNexus?

Comments

SweetJack Support

Reply from SweetJack: Thank you for contacting SweetJack and allowing us to assist you. Again, we’re very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with the Defender Case for iPhone 5! Please contact our Customer Support department again should you have questions about any future product purchases and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.

Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Never Purchase a Carrier Product Carrier "5 year old unit and still under warranty. ISSUE #1: On June 20, 2017 the blower motor on my 48ES-A420903-GP HVAC/Gas Pak stopped working. It was after 4:00pm and the..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Broken dome multiple times Nuwave Oven "I called customer service multiple times. I had to buy new domes and still they broke. I was told i had warranty when i bought it. I try calling after..." Read more Forest River - Manufacturing/Installation Flaw - Rain Gutter Forest River "I just purchased a 2018 Forest River Wildwood Lodge. First with the good point, I love the layout, amenities and the look of the model inside and out. Apparently, according..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Dairyland Insurance - Dairyland Auto Insurance policy can't cancel Dairyland Insurance "Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance..." Read more Do NOT purchase a Maytag Bravos Washing Machine.  IT WILL RUST! Maytag "My Bravos washing machine started slight rusting around the bleach dispenser shortly after we purchased it. I didn't think it would be a problem so I kept using it to..." Read more